How to flirt best scientifically tested ways and tips
Flirting is a social activity involving verbal or written communication as well as body language by one person to another, suggesting an interest in a deeper relationship with the other person.
Today we are going to tell you about How to flirt best scientifically tested ways and tips, that will help you a lot in upgrading your flirting skills.
Dr Monica Moore, a psychologist at Webster University in St. Louis, had conducted an experiment at a place where young boys and girls are present and noticed a strange fact that looks don’t matter in making a girl interested in you but the thing which matters that how efficiently you show your availability to the girl you are looking for.
We are using Dr Monica Moore’s findings to answer you for the question that
How to flirt-best scientifically tested ways
According to her scientific research, here are the Top Five Best Ways to Flirt
1. Touching someone’s face. If you can do it without coming off creepy, nothing’s more effective.
2. Touching someone elsewhere. If you can’t touch their face, the next best places are the shoulder, waist, and forearm.
3. Going out of your way to compliment someone. Go for the move where you see someone across the room, walk up, and say, “I just had to come over and tell you, I love your shoes” or whatever.
4. Smiling and eye contact. These come up in every study, nothing new here. Obviously, you’re more likely to have success if you smile and make eye contact than frown and look down at your shoes.
5. Be more direct. If you’ve found your flirting hasn’t worked, it’s probably because you think you’re flirting but other people haven’t realised it. Amping it up will make it more effective.
These are the things that will go to help you a lot in making the girl feel that you are available for her and make her think about you.
Article by-Himanshu Sharma